We respect all Short-Term Rental (STR) laws.

We don’t just fill out the paperwork; we go to City Hall in person where we know the STR agency’s employees on a first-name basis.

There are two types of STRs allowed in New Orleans:

Commercially zoned

Commercial properties can be rented out all year with very few limitations.

$500 annual city fee

Half of a duplex

If you own and occupy a double, you can rent out the other half.

$200 annual city fee (homestead exemption required)